- As an analyst-programmer, you participate in the development of new applications/features of the PlanningForce software suite.
- You participate in the analysis of customers' business needs and carry out the technical analysis to be able to respond in the most effective way.
- You participate in the revision of the existing code and the maintenance of our solutions.
- You participate in the definition of the application architecture and development standards/tools.
- You have a degree in computer science (bachelor's or university degree).
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Java/J2EE analyst-programmer.
- You have a thorough knowledge of development cycles.
- You are organized, structured and rigorous, you have an excellent analytical mind.
- You like to work in a team.
- You are interested as much in new technologies as in mastering business aspects.
- You are familiar with agile development environments.
- You are fluent in French with a good knowledge of technical English.
- You have very good skills in the following areas:
- JAVA (J2EE / EJB / APPLICATION SERVER)
- HTML / XHTML
- XML / JSON
- Jenkins Or Maven Or Git
What we offer
- A stimulating work environment
- Teamwork rich in multiple learning and exchanges with experienced colleagues
- A framework that emphasizes creativity and personal development
- - An attractive salary package composed of
- o Competitive base salary
- o Company car
- o Various other advantages (CR, DKV, etc.)
Interested in our ad?
Send your application without delay to: [email protected]