Application Sales Executive
Looking to develop your already successful career in the Applications Software industry? Then PlanningForce offers the perfect opportunity to work for a fast-growing company with excellent career perspectives committed to ongoing development and sustainable success.
This is an exciting time to join us with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of integrated Program Management Applications Solutions.
We are looking for a talented sales person to join our Applications Sales Team. As an experienced and dynamic software solutions expert you will be confident in selling to C Level and will apply your sharp business insight and understanding to present custom solutions to PlanningForce clients.
As a PlanningForce Applications Sales Executive your role will be to develop a strategy and sales plan to win new sales revenue in line with targets.
You will be responsible for the Flemish and Dutch market.
You will build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients & partners but also internally within the PlanningForce organization where an open and team-oriented culture exists.
Have the ability to translate IT based requirements into a business driven PlanningForce solution, which aligns with the business strategy of our clients.
- 3+ years experience in selling (ERP/CRM/Customer Experience/CX) software solutions, ideally with experience in both direct and indirect sales models working in an extended team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to take a leading sales role, managing virtual teams and executing successful sales strategies.
- Experience in both hunting for new business and managing existing clients.
- Languages Skills: Dutch, French and English. German would be a plus.
Behavioral and Interpersonal
- Listening: actively listens, hears and understands what is said as well as not said, and comprehends the meaning and the intent.
- Negotiation: explores alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties.
- Persuading & Influencing: uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
- Team work & Flexibility: brings high-level expertise to support the growth of a small structure.
- Fluent in Dutch and French.
- Working proficiency in English.
- German is an asset.
- 3+ years of direct Industry Sales experience.
- Success in the sales environment.
At PlanningForce, you will find a motivating company culture, and the possibility to develop your talents in a fast-growing company with excellent career perspectives.
Our financial offer combines a competitive salary package and performance-related bonuses.
If you are a passionate professional looking for the opportunity to become a key player in the growth of our company – don’t delay!